Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2007, 10:40 PM   #1539
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Glory To God,

LOVE THE LORD THY GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART BODY MIND AND SOUL, even untill death he prayed into the will of his father, THE WILL OF GOD WAS NOT JUSTIFIED IN THOSE WHO LOVED HIM THE MOST EYES, HE DIED AND AROSE AGAIN IN THE WILL OF GOD, AMEN THE MIGHTY GOD, Even The Lord HATH SPOKEN, AND CALLED THE EARTH FROM Rising Sun the sun unto the going down therof out of zion the perfection of beauty gOD HATH SHINED OUR GOD SHALL COME AND SHALL NOT KEEP HIS SILENT A FIRE SHALL DEVOUR BEFORE HIM HE SHALL CALL TO THE HEAVENS FROM ABOVE AND TO THE EARTH THAT HE MAY BE THE JUDGE OF HIS PEOPLE GATHER MY SAINTS THOSE THAT HAVE MADE A CONVEANT WITH ME BY SACRAFICE AND THE HEAVENS SHALL DECLARE HIS JUSTICE FOR GOD IS JUDGE HIMSELF , I WILL NOT REPROVE FOR THY SACRIFICES OR ANY BURNT OFFERINGS TO HAVE CONTINUALLY BEFORE ME I WILL TAKE IT NOT, Psalm 50,
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You