View Single Post
Old 06-17-2004, 05:10 PM   #16
creedlvr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by addicted2stapp) AHHHHHHH for GOD sake I'm sick of you and your stupid little arguments! You're always unhappy, you always have something to say to me, you're so damn annoying!!

I didn't say that because he has a "DIFFERENT OPINION THAN ME" I said that because it's going to get real tense if people start bashing Alter Bridge. He wasn't bashing Alter Bridge, I know that, but it might have lead to that, I don't know. Alter Bridge bashing isn't welcome here, just like Creed bashing isn't.

Oh sorry, is this all too against-Stapp for you?
First, I don't appreciate being talked to like that. You might just be the rudest person on this board. Do you even know how stupid and immature you sound? I'm truly embarassed for you. You are clearly not capable of disagreeing with someone in a civilized manner. Re-read your post! It was fucking rude! (I'm not talking about the one to me ... that was clearly rude and I could care less about you or what you think.) I'm talking about this one that you wrote to a newcomer ... who wasn't at all insulting to any particular side ... just stated his/her opinion. The one when you responded ...
Quote: (Originally Posted by addicted2stapp) Well we don't care, go complain somewhere else
And obviously, he/she took it the same way I did, if you read what the response was.

There are plenty of level-headed people here who are capable of having a difference of opinion without yelling and insulting people. Obviously, you're not one of them.

"Oh sorry, is this all too against-Stapp for you?" Please! Grow up! It'll do you a world of good. (And you might also want to change your screen name ... it's clearly not accurate!)

:Waits for a stupid, nonsensical response.: