Thread: Sick Of IT?
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2005, 02:27 PM   #50
OneOmerta
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
yep...bumping a dead thread

Quote: (Originally Posted by fluttergirl) just because you can doesnt mean you should
it just stirs the pot, and im sick of that particular one being stirred, ive had my fill.
i was in no way defending stapp, nor do i want to get into that with you. this thread was dead, you brought it back up, i posted as much.
if you like the other boards, there you go.

who gives a crap if someone came in here and bumped this thread up that "you" considered dead. Perhaps they had something they wanted to post and they don't come here often? I mean..should we all just start clearing our "possible posts" with you beforehand Amber? If you have had your fill of the pot being stirred in this forum...then why are you clicking on this thread then? If it upsets you...then I imagine your old enough to just refrain from clicking no?

Yep..tired of the bashing..and tired of people who like to order others around on a message board, where the whole point of having said message board is to post opinions....dead ones or not. I may not agree with his opinions...but the dude has a right to post it 6 months from now if he so chooses.

HELLOOOO...message board..that's what it's here for

None. It's not in our evaluation.
Just one. And he'd do it a lot faster than a City Carrier.
None. Maintenance would file a grievance for crossing crafts.