View Single Post
Old 09-10-2005, 11:13 PM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Fire Wind Water

its in the atmosphere its in the water we drink the air that we breath and its a vibe called life they we all i know or where we have been and blah blah to sever your song ..by da ty tabor..and bring the scriptures in a new light not new age haaaaaaaaa it would be in these St. john ch.3 Take As You Will Or put in your pipe and smoke it and keep it real.. verse 3.8 Verliy And Blah Blah Verliy I Say Unto thee Except A Man Be Born Again He Canot See The Kingdom Of God Which Is Talking Of Yes The Babtizm I Say Unto Thee Except A Man BE BORN OF WATER AND OF THE SPIRT . Let Me Go On Down That Which Is Born Of The Flesh Is Flesh And That Which Is Born Of The Spirt Is Born Of THE SPIRT..marevel not that i said ye must be born again THE WIND BLOWETH WHERE IT LISTETH AND THOU HEAREST THE SOUND THEROF BUT CANT TELL IF ITS COMING OR IS IT GOING SO IS EVERYONE THAT IS BORN OF THE SPIRT john. ch.4 10.14 IF Thou Knewest The Gift Of GOD and who it is That saith to thee give me drink thou wouldest have asked of him and he would have given thee living water. whosoever shall drink of the water i shall give shall never thirst again but the water i shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life...
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything