Thread: Inspired
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2004, 08:44 PM   #34
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
this really inspired me!!!!!!!

IF the World Hate You Ye know that it hated me Before it hated you If ye were of the world the world would Love its Own But b/c Ye are not Of the world therfore out of the world so the world Hateeth Remebear The Word I Said Unto you The serveant Is not greater than his Lord if they have PERCUSTED me they Will Also Percusted You If they have kept my saying they will Keep Yours but All these things will they do unto you For my Name sakes BECAUSE THEY KNOW NOT WHO SENT ME IF I HAD not come in spoken unto theme they had not sin But Now no Cloack for their sin He that hateth me hateth my father If i had not done the works WHICH NONE OTHER MAN DID !!!!!!John ch 15>18.27
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything