View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 03:04 PM   #21
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The Love Of Gods Boundries~Praise Jesus

His Spirt Moves Across The Waters,PRAISE JESUS GLORY TO GOD Both The Day And The Night Are A Like Unto Him PRAISE JESUS He Never Sleeps Nor Slumbers ISA>43>19>21 BEHOLD I will Do A New Thing Now It Shall Spring Forth Shall Ya Not Know It I Will Even Make A Way In The Wilderness And Rivers In The Desert, The Word Says THE Beast Of The Field Shall Honour Me The dragons and the owls because because i give waters in the desert.to give drink to my people my chosen this people have i formed myself they shall show forth my praise In the noon days Hab 3>3>5 God Came From Tenman and the holy one from mount paran selah HIS GLORY COVERED THE HEAVENS And The Earth Was Full Of His PRAISE, And His Brightness Was The Light He Had Horns Coming Out Of His Hand And There Was The Hiding Of His Power. Before Him Went The Pestilence And Burning Coals went Forth His Feet, For The Word Of God Tells Us, we have a hiding place the heavens and earth shall pass away but words shall never pass away and that place in which we store the word of GOD be in our minds and upon hearts BLESSINGS AND STRENETH Ya,alls AND PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS There Be Knowlege Life And Light In The Love Of His boundries Even In the greatest hours of a contempt And The Glory Of Its Smog And Desolation THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE BURNS Right Through It As The Coals And As The Pestilence that went before his feet