View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 02:51 PM   #17
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: The Love Of Gods Boundries~~PRAISE JESUS

new rule ya,alls nobody leaving here wit out doing one or things either singing the blues OR PRAISING JESUS glory to God ya,alls im kiding to a certian a point of view now everybody i believe have excepted the fact that she is crazy Its A Blessing PRAISE JESUS To Jason Back With Us AS most of ya,lls know im a big fan of album art work and i saw this vison in my head not to long ago OF this Visulal Ya,alls Of The Word Calls Contempt And Fell In Love WITH OZZYS BLACK RAIN Art Work Just Breath Never Going Stop Ya,alls Our Grass Is Still Green Our Skys Still Be Blue When I See This Visual I also Think Of One Thing DAN 12>1>3 PRAISE JESUS And I See This Place Of Desolation And War And Comtempt In Our Hearts And In Our Mind CONTEMPT Also Is Another Word Of Wating And Conclousion Ya,alls GOT THE GOOD NEWS You Can Either Hear The Entire Conclousion OF IT Or Know And Except The Overcomer A CHILD SHALL BE BORN AND THEY SHALL CALL HIM WONDERFULL AND THE REEDEMER PRAISE JESUS HE SAID THERE SHALL BE WARS UNTILL THE END And So Much Will Pass Ye Will See And Ye Will Hear BUT ITS NOT THE END YET If We Awake To Everlasting Contempt Ya,alls We Awake To Life Ever Lasting We Feel This And Were Born Underneath The Branches Of Wisdom And The Grew And Passed Tradtion And Our Fathers We Express In Song In Visual And I EXPRESS And Lead Into Many Misconceptions Of What As I See Today A GOOD OLD FASHION SUFFERING MINSTRY OF MINE Not Only I But All Of Those WHO Feel It With Me PRAISE JESUS Lets Go To HAB>3>2>5 O LORD I Have Heared Thy Speech And Was Afraid O LORD Revive Thy Works In The Midst Of The Years In Those Times WHO BREAKETH ALSO RESTORES AND WHERE THERE BE TROUBLE THE HOLY ONE WILL RUSH And Give Us That Peace That Only He Can That Passes All Knowlege And Understanding THE ONLY REALY PEACE In The Midst Of The Years Make Known In Wrath REMEMBER MERCY God Came From teman And The Holy One From Mount Paran Selah His GLORY COVERED THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH WAS FULL OF HIS PRAISE And His Brightness Was As The Light He Had Horns Coming Out Of His Hand And There Was A Hiding Of His Power Before Him Went Pestilence And Burning Coals Went Forth His Feet IF There Cometh Greater Wars Ya,alls In Our Lifes And In Our Relationships And In All Things THERE ALSO COMETH A GREATER POWER FOR THOSE HOLDING ON TO TRUTH And Verliy Verliy JUST EXCEPTS THE WORDS WHISH WERE TAUGHT BUY HIS LAW He Said It Would Be Easier For The Heavens And Earth To Pass Than One Tittle Of The Law To Fail We Do Go Through A Lot Of Changes Were Things Seems To Be Failing Us Thats Life My Friends BUT JESUS WILL NEVER FAIL US NEITHER WILL HIS WORDS LEAVE US IN BONDAGE BUT IN FREEDOM BLESSINGS AND SRENGETH Ya,alls AND PEACE BE WITH US ALL IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS LOVE One Another