Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2005, 09:51 AM   #766
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Song of Confidence

a beautiful way of putting it Hev if truth be truth and The Only Truth Comes By God Alone To Many Things Amen The Lord Never Stops His Works Neither Should We and feel free to explore Our Creator O God My Heart Is Fixed I Will Sing And Give Praise even With My Glory O Lord Awake Psaltery and harp i myself will awake early i will praise thee O Lord i will praise thee O lor among the people and i will sing praises unto thee among the nations..For thy mercy Is Great Above The Heavens And Thy Truth Reacheth unto the clouds be Thou Exalted O God Above The Heavens And Thy Glory Above All The Earth that thy beloved may be delivered save with thy right hand and answer God Hath Spoken In His Holiness I Will Rejoice ....
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything