View Single Post
Old 08-21-2003, 12:24 PM   #197
Julbright
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by Sheila63
I've also found another motivator........if I'm going to be on the rail during the next tour, I want to be in better shape than I am in now so, that's helping too, LOL!!

I am so with that thought too! I got mildly obsessed yesterday with trying to get to Tampa for the Chrystal Reel Awards but when I got to thinking about who I would take with me I ruled out both my sisters and my friends who were all too skinny - I don't want to be the fat one when I meet Scott (which WILL happen). I was so relieved in some ways when I found out they weren't going to appear after all and I had some more time to get in shape.

I also have a BIG college reunion in February and I REFUSE to attend that function in this physical condition. It just CANNOT happen. I will be very down on myself if I don't get this taken care of.

Do you guys ever feel like you are a skinny person trapped in this body? I have always had a little chub in my life but NEVER like this and I often forget that I am fat until I see pictures and stuff. My body image is SOOO distorted! When I was younger and prob 10 pounds overweight I thought I was morbidly obese - and now that I am close to morbidly obese I don't seem to think too much about it - what is that about????
I laid beside you I'm not worthy
This jaded man's not who I am
I touched the flame and I've been burned
All I need's a second chance
Give me eyes of a child
And teach this man to relearn love
RELEARN LOVE _ SCOTT STAPP

When shadows paint the scenes where spotlights used to fall...I will be there for you Scottie