View Single Post
Old 05-12-2004, 06:10 PM   #3
Trees of Wisdom
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I hate Linkin Park. "Breaking the Habit" will be their next video. That's five music videos already. They're such a freaking pop band. Any respectful rock band releases three singles as music videos, while the rest are radio singles.

Warner Brothers is trying to squeeze every penny out of Linkin Park. Try to sell every million from them and later drop them. Linkin Park is the complete opposite of our band Creed. Creed was signed to a 7-record deal and Wind-Up refused to promote My Own Prison even if it sold four million copies because they didn't want people to get annoyed or tired of Creed. That was a great decision since they wanted Creed to play for more than a couple of years and drop them.

This is why I hate Linkin Park. They're such a pop band. They are apart of the MTV audience. Most of the fans are punk teenagers who know nothing about real music (i.e. Led Zeppelin, Metallica, AC/DC, and so forth). Linkin Park is bastard metal. Most of the fans are in awe of this mediocre version of heavy metal. It's ridiculous that they use a sythesizer and have rapping. Linkin Park sucks and they will die out once the rap-metal phase is not "cool" anymore.