View Single Post
Old 01-03-2004, 11:04 PM   #57
musicmind226
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to musicmind226 Send a message via Yahoo to musicmind226
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedlvr) Okay ... I *think* I can understand what you just wrote.

You say that like we're freaks or something! Yes .. I am a Stapp supporter. Is there something wrong with that? No one seems to mind when Mark is being praised but when it comes to Scott, there always seems to be someone who has a problem with it or is ready to knock him. I think the guy has taken quite a beating from a lot of people ... some of it is just purely speculation and is not justified. That's why I defend him.
Really?? I would have never guessed. I am thinking of what's best for Creed ... and the way I see it ... that means to stay together. They each give a little bit that makes them awsome all together. Yes ... I am one of those that need more time to adjust to this and quite frankly, I doubt I ever will. The only thing that will make me feel better is to see them back together.

Not everyone has to be excited about this. It just seems like it's less likely for Creed to reunite if they are successful on their own. As Dogstar pointed out, it is possible that this will not be the case and I truly hope that she's right. That's what I will continue to hope for. The "beloved" Stapp ... that is another example of your sarcasm towards him.

I wonder how the Tremonti supporters would feel if the new band was Stapp, Flip and Brian. While all the while, there is some word of Tremonti going solo but really not too much info about it has been disclosed. Now add to that the fact that everyone seems to be coming down pretty hard on him.

I'm just saying that, like you, we "Stapp nuts" as you've called us, have a right not to be excited about a band that is basically Creed minus one main person. I don't think we should be called nuts because of it.

I'm not saying your a freak, I'm just saying that you talk like just because stapp will not be present, this totally means that it's NOT going to be good or nothing good can come from this. I do support stapp, but I support flip and mark somewhat more because just like stapp they have contributed as much if not more on a musical level. And the reason I say that is because I play guitar and bass and know what effort has to go in as well in addition to lyrics and singing.

I'm not syaing "everybody HAS to be excited over this", because they don't. You can feel however the hell you want, but I'm saying people could be a little more optimistic.

I actully doubt brian and stapp would be in the same band together, just refere almost four year ago when brian told a radio station that vedder wishes he could sing or write like stapp. That kind of a comment, after countless time of being accused as a "vedder rip off" I would still remain sour to the person and would rather not associate myself with. And with a total tremonti solo album I would be just as stoked. Are you implying that people are coming hard on stapp because he's going to solo as oppsed to what he's done over the years?