View Single Post
Old 05-09-2004, 12:05 AM   #4
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I really dont think so, b/c you said it a loya fan is yes a loyal fan,, and i think he has inspired some fans to,,,,a friend of mine, and i quote what he said,,man if Dave is going with god somebodys trying to tell me something, but of course thats just my opion, mustane has a very hard climb, through the years,, and i think as a band they never really got the credit they deserved, and i never did fing megdeaths music Dark, but open minded and truthful,, with songs like, S.O.D. and....And holywars...and yes of course my fave, PEACE SELLS BUT WHOS BUYING...haha. si if they take a new direction, if i know dave, it wont be to far from,,Come On Come, on..Powerful and truthful, Plus...hey but mabey we will Get a Ballad out of the boys this time around, i guess i will have to wait and see...........
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything