View Single Post
Old 05-24-2004, 06:10 AM   #45
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Mark) Whats happening y'all.

Here I think he's trying to address all of us, without offending anyone in particular.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Mark) Sounds like you guys are just as excited as I am about this new band.

Here I think he's saying that he's got a new band that he wants everyone to be excited about.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Mark) One thing I can promise you is that I put my best foot foreward

Ok, here I think he's saying that he will continue to keep that foot up on his amp when doing his solos.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Mark) and pulled out all of my best song ideas from the past five years and I'm very proud of the outcome.

I think here he's saying he's got great songs to put out and proud of them. I could be wrong though. It's a little fuzzy. I may have to go back and re-read it.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Mark) I can't wait for you all to get to know Myles as a frontman, I believe he is the best the world has to offer and he is also very eager to get Alter Bridge off the ground.

Here he is saying how totally in love he is with Myles and how strong he thinks Myles is for trying to lift them all off the ground at once.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Mark) So stay tuned, there is no more waiting around...it is all about to happen and we plan to work around the clock to get things started.
I'm thinking, insomnia?

Ok, now that I've read completely between the lines, and I think I've gotten everything I possibly could, I may have to go back and re-read it in case there are anymore hidden messages Mark's trying to relay to us.

Sorry for the sarcasm but does everyone always have to try to read more into things all the time? Next time, I'll diagram the sentences.

Thanks for posting.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.