View Single Post
Old 01-28-2006, 07:22 PM   #6
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Re: Mexican Army Likely Involved in Smuggling

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) Of course we're receptive to immigrants... everybody's family immigrated here. We just don't appreciate when people try to cheat the system to get here. Just because you're from our neighboring country that doesn't mean that you're allowed to break the laws of the United States. .

Well...maybe you are receptive to immigrants...but not your governement...I heard a lot of stories from people ( most of them brazilians) who tried to enter US legally, but once at airport they were humiliated by US police after a long nterrogation, because they are latins. One of stories was from a brazilian actor who was invited to go to a movie festival...

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) There are a lot of Mexican-Americans that are against illegal immigration also. The goals of the coyote is to rip people off and get as much money as they can from these people. They could care less about helping them

Yeah...(I cant believe it) you are definitely right...and you know... last year we had a soap opera here and the protagonist wanted so much to go to US and she only got it though illegal means--and guess what ... people fervorously rejected the heroine
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too