View Single Post
Old 04-20-2005, 12:54 PM   #89
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Ann Allusion) I too am in amazment, amber, as your reply is nothing less than i would have expected...this same ol' song and dance has been around since i have been posting...i'm "patronizing and condesending"...but it seems to only come from a "certain" group of people...and they know who they are. Thing is, to you and them...nothing short of my never posting another remark or comment again reguarding any member of AB or stapp, will continue to be interpretated as "patronizing and condesending".

i realize that my comments aren't going to please everyone...and ya know what...I'M NOT TRYING TO. If anyone takes my comments as disrespectful towards them PERSONALLY...that is their choice (interpretation)...because believe me, if i really chose to DISS somebody, i most certainly would not be posting as i do in my replies to the often rude answers back to me.

So if you want to end this thing...fine...but if i have something to say...i will continue to do so...and the only way i will be silenced is to be banned.
"this same ol'song and dance" has been around? yes it is. Surprise, surprise... you're the one singing, playing and dancing it.

I don't know if you're really just defending Stapp, which would be fine by me... but what it really seems to me you just feel good about being the one that has the different opinion, being the one that bring up controversies, being the martyr, the one who fought alone against everybody else.

And what leads me to think that? Let's take Ana4Stapp for example, again. She's more of a Stapp fan than an AB fan, although she likes both. Still, you don't see her causing arguments or people complaining over the same blah blah blah posts. Why? Coz her posts are respectful and she doesn't try and get in everybody else's nerves on purpose. But then... you may say she's an exception. Is she? Let's see... (forgive me for pointing fingers, but they're all for good people) Frankie, Julie, Robyn, titan9 (forgot your name, sorry!) and lot of other people that unfortunately aren't as active as they used to be.

I know some of them left the board think people got too harsh on Stapp, but still I don't recall of them ever causing trouble. They were always ethic and respectful.

It's clear you refuse to end this thing, although Amber proposed. Why will you push and try to force people changing their minds? They won't. The any person that can do that for them is the one and only Scott Stapp in his new solo endeavor. I wish with all my heart that he really had a heart change and made peace with himself. It seems he did, I wish he got rid of his issues and is a happy man now.

So all of the above is me trying to be nice... but if you'll reply and try to twist my words... And I honestly admit if I had more time now I could elaborate it better coz I'm not saying all I wanted...

to make things short, the thing is plain and simple:

Your current attitude is not welcomed here, in case you didn't notice it. Either change it so we can have a peaceful board as it used to be or farewell, good bye for the good of us and for your own.

We don't want to change your opinion towards Stapp or Alter Bridge. What we do want is to have a nice bulletin board to enjoy our conversations. We'd love to have you here without creating unnecessary arguments.. and all it takes is you to ve respectful. Yep, key-word: respect. Being polite is not hard and it won't hurt.

And I apologize if I was harsh, but I feel it was necessary to say the things above.