View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 01:37 PM   #249
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The 2 Edge Sword

We Are having some Oh Silent Night, SOME GOOD OLD FASHION GOD PROVING TIMES, praise JESUS REJOICE those Who Slumber Not, BLESSED BE THE WALLS OF THE TITIANS, Because Truly WANTS TO SALUTE All The Warriors For Being THE BEST OF THE BEST OF THE BEST, the water SURLEY RESTORETH The Flesh That Dies Daily, And Restores Our Youth From INWARD GARDEN, To the Deepness Of The Water, Spouts, PRAISE JESUS, the deepness Of The Water Spouts, Emerges Daily, All Things NEW AGAIN, trust That Water Spout INSIDE US ALL, Where No Man Can See Or Can ENTER, Therin The Better Hope Remains WITH THE GODLY And The Yeiding FRUIT, He That Over Cometh WILL Drink Freely The Waters, That Never Runeth Dry, IN DESOLATION, UPCOMETH A BLOOMING GARDEN, And In These Times, TRUST THAT PEACE INSIDE US ALL, ONE Of My FAVORITE Classic GOSPEL Tunes Of All Time, Is One Called From THE DEPTHS OF HEART, I MAKETH, Praise Jesus My Own Personal Obeservation And Meditation From Ashes And Sackcloth THAT VERY SOME PLACE OF THE WATER SPOUT, One Side Be Life The Other Death,The Word Says i,ve spoke On Many Days, And From My Personal Obsevation I,LL DO SO MORE, BOTH THE DAY AND THE NIGHT ARE THE SAME, TO THE LORD OF HOST THE PRECIOUS GOD ALMIGHTY, Never YIELDING TRANSFOMING THE NIGHT INTO DAY, and ya,alls if Its not happing to one of us, it,s happing to someone, to bringeth forth THE GOOD, my personal OBSERVATIONS, i,ve found that OPRAH WINFERY, is reall An ALIEN... but of course thats ERELEVENT at this time, PERSONAL OBSERVATION Is When You Taketh What You Knoweth And APPLY IT, To SACRAFICE And Multipy It By THE WEAK AND THE STRONG, ya,alls I Hate To Bring Forth A Bad Report , But I Would Never Lie and sugarcoat a hard SIUTION, PRAISE JESUS because Why ? Its Going Sting My Lovers And Beloveds And Brethren When In Fact Times Becomes Hard, PRAISE JESUS, Im Speaking From BIBICLE POPORTIONS, WITHOUT THE TRUTH, WITHOUT GUDIANCE WITHOUT PRAYER, The Open Days Of The REVLATION is just Harder For Some Than Most, AMEN, I WILL BEAR WITH US IN JESUS NAME, A Lot Mixed Contexts, And How We Do Find The Truth, IS THROUGH THE POWER OF JESUS THE POWER OF THE WITINESS, THE HOLY GHOST, PRAISE JESUS, Sometime Cometh LIKE A MIGHTY WIND Soft Or As FIRE, To Get Us Through Times AND OPENS THE WORDS THAT SAVES, Praise JESUS, So Im BRINGING YOU REPORT OF What My BELOVED HAD SAID, Simply THE GOOD NEWS , i was going to try to get this teaching wrapped up, But I Took A Different Direction, JUST CALL ME MILES AWAY, This May Come Up Twice, Going To go in, PSALM >22>15>21, In Times Of BATTLE, Be Thou Not Far From US O LORD MY STRENETH I FINDETH ONLY IN THEE, To Help One To The Other DELIVER OUR SOULS FROM THE SWORD My DARLIN, From The Power Of The Dog PRECIOUS JESUS, Nobody Knowet It Better Save Us From The Lions Mouth THAT FEAST Off The Lambs Of Gods, FLESH The One For All Sacrafice FOR THOU HAST HEARED US FROM THE HORNS OF THE UNICORNS, PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, BE STRONG IN THE PRECIOUS COUNSELS, DELIVERER Us Daily From Frogs Leapears And Wizards Of Mischeft, PRAISE JESUS, The Power Surley Cometh WHEN JESUS LAYS DOWN THE FINAL AUTHERTIY, Excercise It Daily In Your Life, As We Countinue, Love, One, Another, The, Way, He, Love, Us, .................... HE BEARS WITH US...AMEN, AND AMEN AND AMEN,