View Single Post
Old 09-20-2010, 10:35 AM   #246
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The 2 Edged Sword

praise jesus the name is worthy to be praised on and on and on, some of us hates to taketh breaks, i,ve loved this teaching right here more than most, AND IN BRIEF, i,d like to take a momeant,TO PRAISE THY BELOVED ROSE OF SHARON, For the power of sustaiment the word tell us faith without works is dead,we got a lot of talkers but never enough doers the harvest is plenty but the Labour There Of Be Few,I PRAISE JESUS, for that power of sustainment, and structure For Letting Me To What I Love The Most And That Give The Word Of God And Truth Of Where It Is Needed The Most, WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED, dark shadows move all around us, LORD I TELL YA WHAT if those Bullets Could Prosper, PRAISE JESUS..HE IS THAT HE IS, AND HIS WORDS NEVER FAILS THE CHOSEN, Or others for that matter,I,ll Go Ahead AND STATE, To All, a lot of fragil structure, i,ll be moving soon, to a bigger crib, hopefully when my guess is good as the rest of ya,s LETS HOLD ON TO TRUTH FOR IT WILL NOT FORSAKES US In Our Time Of Need And Struggles, somethings i wanted to address this morning, PRAISE JESUS, And The Word Says From Hebrews And What Shall I More Say? FOR THE TIME would fail me to tell OF GEDSON AND OF BARAK AND OF SAMSON AND OF JEPHTHAE, OF DAVID ALSO OF SAMUEL And Of The Prophets , WHO THROUGH FAITH SUBDUED KINGDOMS, the word of God States NOT DID FAIL ME, but just fail me to tell of....NONE GREATER THAN JOHN THE BABTIST, said jesus and he said unto people Of Jesus, ONE WILL COME AFTER ME WHOS SHOES I,am Not Worthy Of And what would come, THE TRUTH, theroys down , PRAISE JESUS, it was he that overcame the false prophets, PRAISE JESUS, Im in hurry this morning....so when i come back, ya,alls i,ll be reading from MATT>26>47>54, One Of My Faves i dont care to preach over and over it, why because its one of my faves, BLESSINGS AND STRENETH, A Lot Of That, PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, Love One Another, The Way, He, Loves Us, ..... Loves Ya,s.......