View Single Post
Old 01-12-2005, 11:34 PM   #30
tremonti4life04
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to tremonti4life04 Send a message via Yahoo to tremonti4life04
I hope beyond hope that stapp's album is worth the wait. I know i said a lot of things about stapp playing creed songs (and i still think its wrong) but at the same time, he was the lead singer for creed. What stapp needs to do is give us more detail about what hes doing, some pictures of him in the studio, some music, something, anything! I am one of those people who lose interest fast, but creed has kept my interest, hell, they are the reason i became a musician, and i give stapp credit as my vocal influence, but at the same time, im going to be highly upset with him if the date gets pushed back again. As a musician, i can understand his need for perfection, but at the same time, he needs to keep his fanbase interested, and im pretty close to losing interest, because im thinking alter bridge will have 3 new albums out before stapp puts one out (they are a fast group of individuals, for all we know, they could have a studio on their tour bus, recording new things as they ride along)

Trust me
Trust me
Trust me
Trust me...Trust me