View Single Post
Old 01-12-2005, 08:41 PM   #26
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by ctfan) You don't make money unless you tour. Just ask Dave Matthews. Stapp, I believe was the one who wanted a break...needed a break. He had family. And Mark accused him of being lazy. Go fucking figure.

He refused??? HE REFUSED???? Jeez, you really need to read up a bit more dude, he explained all that a long time ago. He didn't refuse anything, he was TOLD not to make anything public. Mark doesn't keep his fans up to date on shit, esp boards like this....Mike does it for him. Last I remember, Stapp doesn't have a brother to be his mouth piece.

Stapp has skewed priorities....LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh please, I think that's what the whole problem is...Stapp's priorites are right were they are supposed to be, and Mark didn't like it.....

oh should i even respond......oh forget it he has over a year off. if any of us had even 2 months off we would be begging in the street for a handout. if mark has made things public (whoever was his "mouthpiece" is irrevelant) then stapp could have as well. the record company can't make him keep quiet neither could his management. i would assume he is going to tour this album and he's hoping for a creed reunion down the track. i would assume he's going to tour then cause he knows the other guys love it.

if stapp no longer wants to tour because of his responsblites that is fine and in fact better than fine. but that doesn't make mark or any of the others lesser human beings. lets face it, none of the other guys have the hundreds (yes i'm using hyperbole) of stories thrown around about them like stapp does. doesn't the fact that the tea party have also left after his creed bandmates did say something about what its like to work with stapp circa 2005?
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie