Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 07:05 AM   #2994
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

We are lost to the human and found in the DIVINE.

"When we desire only the good the evil slips from us and returns no more." Ernest Holmes in the Creative Mind

"The storehouse of nature is filled with infinite good awaiting the touch of our awakened thought."

"Walking deeper and deeper into the light....my mind clears and all the confusion leaves the place within me it once lived. I am poised, serene, STILL, knowing and FREE. Free from the thorns, free from the pain, free from the darkness, Free from MYSELF.
Where hate once took form and manifested itself inside me and as an outside force in my life, LOVE has moved in and LOVE's sweet manifestations reign stronger every day." My Own Journey

Not only in silence must I learn to control thought but more so in the throngs of a busy day, time and place should make no difference. For the true test of mastery lies in the midst of a storm.

God sent an angel to speak to me--
A word He was fain I hear;
And the angel brought the message
And whispered it in my ear.
"God knew I needed the word He sent--
I had lost the zest of fight;
And the right was all but beaten;
The wrong it was all but right.
"Simple the word that He sent me--
But it soothed a spirit raw
With the pain of too much striving--
"Twas LOVE fullfills the law."

"One that understands will break these ties that bind him; one by one he will destroy every negative thought until at last he is able to think what he wants to think and so he frees himself by the use of the same power that at one time bound him." The Creative Mind (Earnest Holmes)

(X)

“I Tell You The Truth, Today You Will Be with Me In Paradise.” Jesus Quote from the book of Luke 23:43

This statement was used in the midst of horrifying STORM...So we can use the same statement/affirmation in the midst of our own storms and allow His being to embody us, and say it in our mind when things get hard. "Today you will be with me in Paradise."

I think about Stephen in the book of Acts when he was being stoned to death, and how he kept his eyes on Christ ..He kept looking up in the midst of his storm. Its one of my favorite stories. I think it shows incredible faith and strength, and an example of how HE becomes our strength in times of extreme trouble. Its a way to transform fear.

"His face shown like the face of an angel"...while all this pain and great rejection was being outwardly projected on his being...He kept his mind steady.

Every hateful, negative thought cries out from within to be forever transformed.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is Day 6 of the Journey...I am to find everything about work to be thankful for, I have to pretend I have an invisible manager walking beside me taking notes on all the good things I find about my career. I had a major light bulb moment while reading this activity, beautiful things will come from this day. I feel it...its going to be a life changing day!

Last edited by Sasa : 05-03-2012 at 07:24 AM.