Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 06:41 AM   #2991
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

What is it about appreciation that changes your life?

I have read that the concentration of being thankful opens doors to receiving the good stuff. The good stuff being what truly brings one joy and obviously that differs for every individual.

The good stuff being ...substance...not just superficial things, but events with beautiful substance embellished with beautiful things.

Its Day 4 into this journey and I have seen amazing changes.

Keep in mind... I have been working on my own thought patterns for years so maybe this was just the icing that I needed to top it off...because my life is changing right in front my eyes and anyone else watching also sees what is happening. AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING... Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

I had so many great things happen yesterday that I am still in shock. ...completely numb. You know, you ever get so blessed that you think your in a dream, and this is all going to be taken away..its not real...this can't be happening to me...not after all these dark years. I really don't know how to respond at times...all I can say is Thank You and LET IT IN.

I have an Art Showing coming up...and I haven't started on the new pieces. I have about 3 weeks. I am inspired so the images should come pretty fast ...I hope... God help me. At times those are the best ones because I don't have time to think about them too much. I also have a book deadline, and my niece just informed me that she is naming her baby the same name as the character in my book. That is scary..she doesn't know I am writing a book, no one does...its been in the works for several years. It's a sign that it must be finished. The baby will be born in September.... I made a deadline for June 1. Interested to see how this unfolds.

LOL...I love this quote

"Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives." ~William Dement

"All men whilst they are awake are in one common world: but each of them, when he is asleep, is in a world of his own." ~Plutarch

"Dreaming is an act of pure imagination, attesting in all men a creative power, which if it were available in waking, would make every man a Dante or Shakespeare." ~H.F. Hedge

"A dream which is not interpreted is like a letter which is not read." ~The Talmud

"All that we see or seem, is but a dream within a dream." ~Edgar Allan Poe

Hoping for many new images in mind to help others heal and much inspiration today!

Last edited by Sasa : 05-01-2012 at 06:53 AM.