View Single Post
Old 09-07-2004, 01:01 PM   #6
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: I used to believe just like you, I really tried to believe in the protestant doctrine about the Bible.

i do not believe in the "protestant doctrine" when it comes to the Bible....or religion in general, religions are created by men for selfish purposes...my beliefs are with God and the TRUE teachings of Jesus....

the Bible is a wonderful source of inspiration, and history rolled into one...yet there are truths, as you have said, that God has given us that many have still not learned to see...but someday, we can only hope that they will learn.

Quote: "believe in the light, that ye may be the children of light" John 12:36

i've always liked that particular verse...because, i think we are all children of the light...just that some have to come out of the shadows and let that light lead the way...light is necessary to all life forms...without light, nothing can exist...be that light spiritual or physical...then again...there really is no difference, because it's all connected...right?

Quote: Hearing all those words from Scott Stapp, and how he used to sing them so emotionally, I concluded "this one is a man of light, and not those wearing suits."

there are many that do God's work in quiet ways with humility...

God Bless you too...Light of Life...