Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2008, 10:01 AM   #2361
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
thank you david !!!

for the spelling Correction Of E~MAN~U~Well~ PRAISE JESUS AND GLORY TO GOD As Long As The Meaning Is WITH US, Reading From Exodus 3 7,12 14 AND HE SAID CERTAINLY I WILL BE WITH THEE, And this shall be a token unto thee, that i have sent thee when thou hast broght forth the People Out Of Egypt Ye Shall serve God Up On This Mountain I,AM THAT I,AM and moses said unto God Behold When I Come Unto The Children Of Israel And Shall Say unto Theme The God Of Your Fathers Hath Sent Me Unto You And They Shall say To Me WHAT IS HIS NAME what shall i say unto theme AND GOD say Unto The Children Of Israel I,AM Hath Sent Me Unto You AND A LONG CAME THE CORNER STONE THE HIGHER RIGHTEOUSNESS Our Reason For The Season Matt,5 17,19 THINK not that I,am Come To Destroy The Law Of The Prophets I,am Not Come To Destroy But To Fulfil For verliy i say unto you till heaven and earth pass one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law till all be fulfilled AMEN AND AMEN Only He Can Love And Forbear Things The Prophets Before Him Could Never JESUS JESUS JESUS As always wonderfull post David BLESSINGS AND STRENETH Guys as we rock around the Xmas Tree Only around 2 weeks left