View Single Post
Old 03-26-2005, 11:00 PM   #2
titan9
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by revisfoot) The "Greatest Hits" came out last year. I'll bet anything Wind-Up will put out the DVD sometime within the next year, and the "Unreleased Material" CD after that. Because, we have to admit, Creed is a goldmine. They still want people to be interested. They also will have to put out something Creed-related right before Stapp's album comes out. Put him back in the public eye REAL quick.

If Stapp's album does come out in August(as it has been tentatively scheduled) then Wind-Up needs to get that DVD out before August, say June or July. Will I buy that DVD? Probably, as I never got the chance to see Creed live in concert(something I regret). Still, I don't like how Wind-up is treating this whole thing. If Mark and Flip clearly opposed the GH being released, why did WU ignore the wishes of at least half(because I'm not sure how Stapp and Marshall felt) the band? That shows they only care about one thing:money. Not how the bands actually FEEL but only what money they can make off of the stuff. I understand the recording industry is all about money, but if that were me, I'd listen to the wishes of my bands. If Mark and Flip(and possibly Stapp and Marshall) oppose the release of say a DVD, will Wind-Up STILL release it? Knowing WU, probably.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!