View Single Post
Old 04-25-2005, 04:28 PM   #5
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
thanks cs and Sincirr for taking time to reply....both of you have given some food for thought with your answers...

i don't believe that Gods Sovreignty (sp) is or was what was being questioned....

What i think that Cohn is refering when he uses the word "heirarchies" is that he's refering to man's inherent ability/need to justify....in doing so, there must be catagories and in those catagories assignments are made to a few select people to be "in charge". By doing so, they are separated apart from the rest of us, and given this "power".

Thing is...are they really more powerful than us...or are they still no different from us...they have been set apart from the whole...and in doing so...we have lost the perspective of loving one another as we do ourselves as these people are no longer on equal footing with the rest of us anymore...in Gods eyes...are we not all loved equally?

a quote i read, forgot who said it...but it went something like this..."neither a leader or a follower be"....

we all will do what is right for us...and i am not telling anyone what to believe, or for that matter how, it's not for me to say...this is just how i saw the origional comment and the quote just kind of made sense to me.

In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came
That voice which calls to me and speaks my name
And do I dream again, for now I find
The phantom of the opera is there...inside my mind

Christine/ Phantom Of The Opera

Abondon thought and let the dream decend....
Point of No Return/Phantom Of The Opera

You will forever remain the music
And I…the song you sing

Last edited by Ann Allusion : 04-25-2005 at 04:30 PM.