View Single Post
Old 02-25-2003, 08:47 PM   #10
jango
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Racist Ornot Racist?

Quote: Originally posted by Anonymous
<b>First of all,I am not trying to get anyone mad at me. These are just honest, innocent questions.

First - Why is it racist for white people to call African Americans' The "N" word? Why is it not racist for African Americans to call white people "Cracker?"

I don't understand why is is racist for the white me, but not for the black men?

Second - Why is it a hate crime for a white person to kill a black person, but just your regular old homicide when a black person killes a white person?

Third - Why are the democrats tryingto give ALL minorities an extra 200 points on the SAT Test, but for the white people have to start from scratch?

Again, I am just asking questions, I DO NOT want to get on anyone's bad side.

Please respond to this thread.

-- Anonymous </b>

You're on my bad side from the other thread, but anyway...

The motivation behind the crime determines the "hate crime" status. If a black person murdered a white person for his color, or lack thereof, it would be a hate crime. Study your facts before spouting off.

It is racist for a black person to call a white person cracker. This was a moronic argument on your part. Again, study.

Democrats are not as a whole trying to add 200 points. You cannot classify a sector of one political party as representative of the whole. But, nonetheless, let's put your genaeological line in slavery for hundreds of years, repress you for another hundred, discriminate against you the entire time, not allow you outlets to proper education, and then give you a test created by white men based upon their white backgrounds and knowledge and see how you do.

The education system could use some work. Study and quit wasting my time. I feel obligated to inform you, you sad sad little person.
"Nineteen hundred and forty-six. Nineteen forty-six, Mandrake. How does that coincide with your post-war Commie conspiracy, huh? It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual. Certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works."