View Single Post
Old 04-13-2004, 12:03 PM   #17
Shadow
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Gabriel) You hit the nail on the head Echelon, it was good PR. You have to remember that Scott is a very skilled and deft interviewee. He's been doing it for years. On the flip side, Mark is not as polished and tends to be straight up honest which is why you have not seen him do an official interview yet. Now, before the Stapp fans jump on me understand that I am not ripping on him, I'm just saying that the two of them are different in that respect.
Well, what do you expect him to say? So you're basically saying that Scott is lying. (I'm not jumping on you). Just frustrated with all the unanswered questions. This whole thing really hasn't been fair to the fans Michael, you have to admit that. They, Creed, as a group really should come out and say either it's over or it's not.

You tell us as much as you can, but basically tip toe around what we really all want to know. I thought Scott, Mark and Scott P. appreciated their fans. Well, apparently that's not the case or as much as they all led us to believe. Did they forget where they came from or how they got to where they are now? FANS. If the reason why an official announcement can't be made is because Scott and Mark can't talk to each other - then they both need to suck it up and consider the fans for just a moment. At least Scott is talking in public about it. There is so much more I would like to say here, but can't!!!

Robyn (I'm going back to my corner now)

Last edited by Shadow : 04-13-2004 at 12:51 PM.