View Single Post
Old 04-08-2014, 05:45 AM   #2
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Sunday Dispatch.657

That video is amazing, Cash singing in it using his life is also amazing. It is an age old tale, even with King Solomon in Ecclesiastes. He talks about all he worked for and worldly possessions, he is analyzing his life and wondering what his purpose here is. What has happened before will keep repeating, history over and over again.

I was moved by chapter 3 verse 22:
So I saw that there is nothing better for a person than to enjoy their work, because that is their lot. For who can bring them to see what will happen after them?

Do I enjoy my work? At this moment yes, will it change in the future? maybe. Tomorrow is a new day and we are constantly growing and changing.
I know ...that my heart sang the other day when I arrived at work at 4 am to prepare for patients I was getting ready to treat, when I opened the door and saw a group of wheelchairs filled with people who I am giving just a little more time here to make things right before they give up the ghost. The smiles on their faces while they are in such a state of suffering brought a smile to my own face. And one dying man who yelled out to me when I opened the door, "Well, GOOD MORNING, SUNSHINE." made my day better...and I made his better in return !

"To find the most beautiful in all, follow the tracks of the sheep."

Last edited by Sasa : 04-08-2014 at 05:52 AM.