View Single Post
Old 12-12-2005, 04:54 PM   #68
Chase
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by sina2b) Chase yea you didnt seem to understand us, let me set an example for you.

learning 2+2 is good but learning how to solve double integrals is much better. But that doesnt mean that you should learn double integrals before you learn 2+2. Same for stapp, he has to solve his own issue and save hisself from the whole hes digging for his self before saving others. How could some one possibly worry about others in terms of donations when theyve screwed all their own friends and the people around them. I dont buy that shit.

And yes you do see people donating millions and millions but very few of them are really "GOOD PEOPLE" and do it from their hearts, its mostly because of tax reasons and publicity so dont buy anything you hear on CNN man. If someone trully wants to save others he keeps it to himself, its no ones business and me and you should not worry about who donates and how much, if you think its a good thing you can always donate yourself: www.redcross.com

He "screwed over" all of his own friends and people around him now? Wow... I'm not going to ask for proof because we all know that you don't have any. First off, I don't watch CNN... and secondly even if someone is donating money for publicity... that's still better than that money NOT GETTING THERE. Martin Luther King Jr. wanted to save others... but I'm pretty sure that it was a good thing that didn't keep it to himself.