Thread: I love Tremonti
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2006, 09:08 AM   #58
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: I love Tremonti

Quote: (Originally Posted by titan9) ^ Quite true. Gah, modern music sure does suck. I heard the latest Nickelcrap song today and my bro remarked "all their songs sound the exact same!" And people complained about Creed.....well, at least they HAD some talent. More than Nickelcrap can say for themselves. No one thought it'd get much worse after the Hanson boys came along, but it has. Outside of U2, Pearl Jam, Foo Fighters and Audioslave, I can't think of many decent bands on radio. Radio is just filled with all these bands who really aren't good at their instruments, if they even play any instrument at all. I'm glad there are at least still some good musicians and bands out there--just wish there were more.

Yeah. If asked, I would have mentioned those exact same bands. I also have really been impressed with RHCP lately, though. Their latest album was very good.

Quote: Side-note: The Titans FINALLY won another game today. 2-5 now, baby! Of course I'd like it a whole lot better if they were 5-2, but, eh, what are ya gonna do?

OH MY GOODNESS I AM A FORTUNE TELLER! On my sports blog, I wrote this a few weeks ago, and dang, it has proved true... sort of.

The real reason is that they played the Texans. Oh well. heh

(Side note: Now all those close losses are starting to itch. Had the Titans managed to pull out victories in their losses against Miami and Indy, they would be 4-3!)

Last edited by uncertaindrumer : 10-30-2006 at 09:11 AM.