View Single Post
Old 02-27-2011, 12:42 PM   #4
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Where Are The Dead?

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) jason brother love the title, of your thread, forgive my on off departure i have been busy, and so forth i reviced your thread, and came acrossed another friends views and commentary On Lazrus, that except in a few things matched your views and aspects and now i have had the joy of reading both, and comparing with my stuff, i love these times my strengeth my joy who bring the meaning, in world in non stop confusing, depart yourselves and come rest with in the desert for a while, what scripture is that i have no idea but praise jesus i know its there, praise jesus i have a lot of know it alls, that knows that, one will know PRAISE JESUS And The Other Will Find Praise Jesus, i
praise jesus i,ve often said my brothers, if we did not have a clock upon us, PRAISE Jesus We All Would Be Free, BUT ITS A BLESSINGS getting there and rare one at that, as we drink and dine and eat with the master, PRAISE JESUS, some of us just cant wait, Praise Jesus Or Maketh That Excuse That Separates From Us His Strengeth And truth and Glory, He Cried Unto The Father And Said, Father I Thrist, And Evening At That Time he Knew Not At That Momeant PRAISE JESUS HE FUIFILLED All And Made Us More Than Overcomers, It Is Written, MY TIME HAS YET NOT COME PRAISE JESUS BUT Us Being Partakers Of The Entire Truth, Time Is Already PRAISE JESUS, Greater Is He That Dwells Us In Us, when i return back again we are going to review LAZRUS, Blessings And Strengeth And Peace Be With Us In Jesus Name
Attached Images
File Type: jpg the coner stone.jpg (3.1 KB, 449 views)