View Single Post
Old 01-11-2004, 12:56 AM   #9
Higher_Desire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Marcos... maybe if I had a hot teacher I'd remember that too. And, if there was any way I could get pictures, by all means, yes, I would show you. However, I'm not sure about how I would go about getting them. Girls are reluctant to accept a proposal for going on a date with me. I doubt they'd agree to let me photograph the you-know-what.

Iced... Yes, at my school we do. My Professor is even going to start choosing someone each day to explain/demonstrate the "Sexual Position of the Day." Also, at the University of Las Vegas, there is a class you can take called "Sex and Entertainment" that takes field trips to strip clubs.

Jen... I posed it to find out if people knew that. The people in my class didn't, and I didn't know if it was a universal misunderstaing or if people out here (like me) are just stupid. If you girls can have your own forum about your sexual fantisies with the band members, what's wrong with posting something about the female genitalia?

*FOR THE RECORD:* If people can say things in here like, boobies, breasts, titties, melons, nipples, penis, schlong, cock, wang, ass, butt, anal, or it being OK to have an official boobies thread (whatever happened to that, btw?) what is wrong with me posing something new I learned that has to do with the vagina or vulva?

H-D

Today I'm gonna try a little harder
Gonna make every minute last longer
Gonna learn to forgive and forget
'Cause we don't have long
Gonna make the most of it

Today I'm gonna love my enemies
Reach out to somebody who needs me
Make a change, make the world a better place
'Cause tomorrow could be one day too late

--lyrics from "One Day Too Late" by Skillet
from their new album "Awake"

Last edited by Higher_Desire : 01-11-2004 at 02:05 PM.