View Single Post
Old 06-23-2004, 04:23 PM   #7
goddess_bb
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Mulletman) I just saw this thread today. I got exited when I heard you reading Maxim. When I saw it was about Metallica... well yea.

LOL @ mullet as usual you make me laugh and then you say something that worries me...not a fan huh?? That is too bad...

Dogstar..always the voice of wisdom...Metallica is incrediable live, I never saw Creed..who was better??

I think you are right of the bands being more mysterious..they almost didn't seem human, I think that is why they were so misunderstood-called the devils music or accused of making kids commit suicide..you don't hear those things anymore like you did in say the mid 1980's..and amen so many bands today are such whinners they drive me batty..it takes ALOT for me to even be interested in a new band..I stick with the "REAL" stuff..Metallica, Zombie, System, Korn..etc..and yes let's not forget mood willing--Creed..

PS thanks guys for posting..people don't like my threads I think it's cause I ask them to think..oh well
Someone tries to hide himself
Down inside himself he prays
Someone swears his true love
Until the end of time
Another runs away
Separate or united
Empty or insane
And be yourself is all that you can do
All that you can do

Be Yourself~Audioslave

~Ignore me, I dare you~