View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010, 12:35 PM   #18
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Scott Needs Support (RockitOut)

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sasa) ((Huggs))) for your rant..I would kiss you but I am not feeling well today and it might be catching!

With persistance that kind of SUCCESS relived is inevitable. I think they have to keep going strong and give it all without looking at the critics. It will happen, there is a natural respect that develops even from haters for someone who never gives up.
This part of it, is kind of like walking through that tunnel they posed in for Rolling Stone Magazine, but instead of facing the camera..turn and walk to the light that was behind them...spiritually speaking....Focus on the LOVE. The love of the MUSIC which is exactly what I think is happening at this point. The hate can't survive. It's a natural law. I think Einstein quoted it..just can't remember the quote at the moment.

I think we are going to see something pretty amazing! I totally hope they receive "DOUBLE" the success compared to before! They are more educated at this point and can better handle WORLD DOMINATION! LOL...just kiddin

PEACE!
i do know we will see amazing and killer, will in the boys, just great guys, and wants you rich a certian point there is a pincle, to the ending and the beging of stardom, i could see,em go away and come back in ten years with that same creed message even stronger, yes your right indeed the guys are very educated, from studies to studies without end, when colliding, With THE SPIRT THAT CALLS EACH AND EVERYONE OF US, You Are Looking At DOMINATION, Of He That Dwells Who Over Come The World, PRAISE JESUS, Freedom Fighters, Peace Be With You, sometimes critcs got to much to say, im sure everyone is use to, by now, TURN THE PAGE, IF WAS,nt THE GOD OF ABRAHAM THE GOD OF MOSES, who was not on our side, THEN PRAISE JESUS, For The Entire Armour Of God, For He Is With Us, And On Our Side, BLESSED BE THE NATION WHO CALL HIM LORD, if not for him then where would be, the same as it was yesterday today always and forever,