View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010, 08:43 AM   #17
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Scott Needs Support (RockitOut)

((Huggs))) for your rant..I would kiss you but I am not feeling well today and it might be catching!

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) How? The only way things will change is if Creed meets the same kind of success they used to.

With persistance that kind of SUCCESS relived is inevitable. I think they have to keep going strong and give it all without looking at the critics. It will happen, there is a natural respect that develops even from haters for someone who never gives up.
This part of it, is kind of like walking through that tunnel they posed in for Rolling Stone Magazine, but instead of facing the camera..turn and walk to the light that was behind them...spiritually speaking....Focus on the LOVE. The love of the MUSIC which is exactly what I think is happening at this point. The hate can't survive. It's a natural law. I think Einstein quoted it..just can't remember the quote at the moment.

I think we are going to see something pretty amazing! I totally hope they receive "DOUBLE" the success compared to before! They are more educated at this point and can better handle WORLD DOMINATION! LOL...just kiddin

PEACE!