View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 11:56 AM   #163
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The Word Of God

LETS Be Thankfull For It AMEN I LOVE IT Still Holding Today GLORY TO GOD My Prayers For Everybody IS TO HOLD ON TO IT , There Comes A Time AND The Good Lord Knows With All Things GREAT MIGHTY AND SIMPLE That We Realise From Strife From Struggle Or What Ever The Reason OUR STRENETH STILL FLOWS FROM THE GOD OF ABRAHAM THE GOD OF MOSES THE GOD WHO NEVER SLEEPS And Makes Known To Us He IS THE HIGHER POWER Of Us All, And Has High As He Is he Showed Us All Signs OF SIMPLISTIY And In Vicious Uncertian Times HAS THE HIGH GOD HE IS To His People And Children And Elect Or Anyone His Simplcity AND UNDERSTANDING Is Saving Grace In Times Of Trouble WE NEED HIM CONTINUALLY And Kats MORE THAN EVER In Our Lifes THE LORD Of Host Said, MICAH,4 HE WILL GATHER That IS DRIVEN OUT AND AFFLIICTED, GLORY TO GOD AMEN And Will Bind Theme Together As Un To A Strong Might Nation AND GOD SHALL REIGN OVER THEME, That Is Wonderfull We Gotta HOLD ON TO HIM Glory To GOD In JESUS GLORY TO GOD, I Would Like To Thank MY GOD FOR A Great And Many Things And Thats Being Who Is PRAISE JESUS There Will Come A Day We Will All Learn Before We Enter To Question HIS MAJESTY WE Going Worship Him AND SAY PRAISE YOU JESUS Job 11,13 With Him Is Wisdom AND STRENGTH HE HATH COUNSEL AND UNDERSTANDING Of Your Sitution THE WORD OF GOD Shall Complete you THE Word Tells Us AND Jesus Spoke Of A Wall NO MAN CAN REACH THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH ME And He Loves Us And Binds Us