View Single Post
Old 04-30-2004, 05:16 PM   #1
Gabriel
Mark's Brother
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
New Alter Bridge Update

Well, the boys have completed their work in Atlanta and are heading to LA as we speak to mix the three songs in contention for the first single. I just recieved a call from Dale Torborg(our wrestler friend also known as the Demon) who just happened to run into Mark and the boys at the airport in Atlanta. Mark had the unmixed versions of the three songs on cd in his walkman and let Dale listen to it. Needless to say I was extremely excited to hear his thoughts as I have not even heard it yet. Dale said that he listened to it with high expectations and was completely astounded at what he heard. Actually his quote was something like " I knew it was going to be good but it ended up like 20 times better than I thought." He said it sounds "thick and huge" and kept raving about one of Marks guitar solos. He also said that Myles voice is insane. Crap, now I'm in the same boat as all of you! I want to fricking hear it! Thank God I only have a week to wait till they get back. Sorry, I'm a little excited right now, as I truly respect Dale's opinion, as he is a huge rock fan and likes all kinds of music. I'll continue to update as I can.

Michael