Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 07:01 PM   #9402
VJ Raven
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Random Thoughts

Thanks! P said it's a "page turner" and she's starting the second half this evening if she can. She got the last 26 chapters of it last night into this morning and I'd like to see her finish reading it by the time the new year rolls in.

I'm going to start researching agents and publishers again to make sure no one's submissions guidelines have changed in the last month or so. The one place I was looking at last year HAVE changed theirs and believe it or not, their guidelines fit my style of writing a lot more than they did last year this time.

I've had butterflies in my stomach since I sent the last chapter off to my mentor this afternoon... That means the instant she's done reading it and I've corrected any errors she's seen/picked up, NR will be in draft 3/final proofing mode, and after I'm done the final formatting, etc, I'll let it "perk" for a few days or a couple of weeks so I can see any remaining typos, etc a lot easier.

I'm just glad I have a ton of dreamcatcher kits, three Nora Roberts novels and Sinner's Creed waiting for me to read and do while NR is being looked over by publishers, and agents, so I don't feel like a squirrel on speed.....

We creative types have to create in order to feel ALIVE... That's why I write. Without my writing, I would not be living, only existing.
~Me~

Music is vital to life, as vital as breathing.
~Me~