View Single Post
Old 04-12-2004, 12:51 PM   #14
Higher_Desire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by addicted2stapp) lol yeah I love it when my family and friends say good things about Creed

Colin, that's awesome, did you tell her about how awesome I am? j/k

And you have a laptop...okay, I hate you.
Of course I told her about how sweet and lovable you are! lol. j/k. Actually, your name never came up. Sorry. And, my laptop was "free." One of the programs they had here at my school for a couple years was the Laptop Initiative, and all incoming freshmen would recieve a "free" laptop, even though we actually pay for it through our tuition, so it's really not free. We get free internet and a wireless network. They had to cut the program after 2 years due to financial problems.

Quote: (Originally Posted by BearFan) so, uh, did you join the Mile High club that day? if you don't mind me asking, of course....
Tried and failed. Of course, getting shot down is something I'm quite use to.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Lechium) Poor Higher_Desire -- asked for sturades's e-mail and she shot him down =(
how sad... I guess...
Yeah, well, like I said, it's something I'm use to. Of course, not just with stewardesses... also every girl I've ever known.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Trees of Wisdom) I would have done the same. LOL, no offense to Higher_Desire.
None taken.

H-D

Today I'm gonna try a little harder
Gonna make every minute last longer
Gonna learn to forgive and forget
'Cause we don't have long
Gonna make the most of it

Today I'm gonna love my enemies
Reach out to somebody who needs me
Make a change, make the world a better place
'Cause tomorrow could be one day too late

--lyrics from "One Day Too Late" by Skillet