View Single Post
Old 11-01-2004, 07:29 PM   #96
OneOmerta
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Say that there are many people defending Stapp and against AB....And for that reason i believe that all those Creed fans, and that still consider like that, and supporting right now Stapp say that i donīt think they were such a fans..cos Creed were 4 people and not just 1. Creed were four guys singing songs with meaning, deep feelings and emotions and not just a "piece of flesh".

I can't even understand what you are saying here LOL!

let me see if I get this right...because some people defend Stapp...they are against AB? Which I hate to tell ya...not everyone who defends Stapp is against AB. There are many people who are looking forward to both projects...and who know enough to keep their mouths shut when it comes to badmouthing band members about the separate directions these guys have chosen to go. Also...those that are supporting Stapp and not AB were not Creed fans to begin with? LMAO...too funny. I've seen posts by you that indicate that your not much of a Stapp fan yourself...so if I use your analogy...you obviously were never a Creed fan then