View Single Post
Old 11-01-2004, 05:01 PM   #94
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I really donīt give a damm if Stapp sings Creed songs at his concerts, if the guys don't mind either.

Letīs be fare here for a sec and let me say that maybe Stapp wrote the lyrics for all thatīs songs but Tremonti wrote all the melodies. And what are words without a melody...is like Tremonti gave to all those words shape and life. If it wasnīt for Tremo maybe today we couldnīt listen to all that wonderful songs. With that i am not taken any merit to Stapp as a song-written. I canīt say the same about the todaysīs Stapp...and i donīt wanna say anything definite about it till i can listen to his solo album...but i donīt feel like his songs are gonna to be so touchy.

Say that there are many people defending Stapp and against AB....And for that reason i believe that all those Creed fans, and that still consider like that, and supporting right now Stapp say that i donīt think they were such a fans..cos Creed were 4 people and not just 1. Creed were four guys singing songs with meaning, deep feelings and emotions and not just a "piece of flesh".