View Single Post
Old 09-15-2005, 11:30 AM   #114
titan9
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) For the last time, I don't think they write similar, play similar music, or act similar. They just have similar voices. And I didn't bring it up. Titan did.

Oh sure, blame it on me.

Like I said before, if I were a fan who did not like this song, I would not be that concerned about the rest of the CD. I highly doubt that every song on The Great Divide is going to have this same theme. Scott even said himself that a couple of songs have a "sexual" aspect to them. That alone makes me think that you'll find a good amount of secular lyrics on this CD, which is alright with me, but then again, I would be happy either way.

Of course non-believers aren't going to like this type of lyrics. It's understandable and if I weren't a believer, I'd feel the same way. Lyrics are a very personal aspect of music. I do think that non-believers will find something to like, lyrically, on this new CD. I fully expect the lyrics to be very Creed-like, just maybe not in the aspect of questioning God. We'll see, though.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!