View Single Post
Old 04-25-2003, 09:55 PM   #57
Lechium
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by TeriB19
<b>By all means, Wooo Hooo Joy!!! By the way I LOVE the hooker analogy. And Rob, comparing Scott's behaviour to murder is another example of you being quite the drama queen to get your point across yet again. Yes, I said drama queen, you can go ahead and add that to your list of insulting names. I don't care. I just can't even imagine being more tired of a topic than this one. &nbsp;

And one final thought, regarding Judge Judy. Do you think those people REALLY think: "wow, I've exhausted all other possibilities, I guess I have no other recourse but to take my case on national tv to be ridiculed by a short Jewish lady judge." They are in it for the chance to get their faces on tv and to be recognized for their 15 minutes of fame, JUST LIKE THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE BROUGHT THIS INSANE LAWSUIT AGAINST CREED!!

Good God I'm tired. </b>

Teri he did not compare stapps beaviour to murder... you did not read his post carefully. Guy's got some valid points, which most of you overlooked, so you started attacking minor and unimportant details.