View Single Post
Old 09-15-2005, 11:40 PM   #120
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Quote: (Originally Posted by Anarkist) I was not impressed at all.... it lacked orginality.... it has the same recycled stapp-vocal-cadence as every thing else from the latter half of "wethered" and "relearn love" the man needs to maybe listen to some new music and get some new insapiration the lyrics are unimpressive I mean how many times will people buy the same stuff?

this is all IMHO

Agreed!!

Quote: Of course non-believers aren't going to like this type of lyrics. It's understandable and if I weren't a believer, I'd feel the same way. Lyrics are a very personal aspect of music. I do think that non-believers will find something to like, lyrically, on this new CD. I fully expect the lyrics to be very Creed-like, just maybe not in the aspect of questioning God. We'll see, though

It has nothing to do with being a believer or not -the lyrics are bad! -this is the point!...it has nothing to do with religion stuff ...it has to do with GOOD SONG/LYRICS which GD is definitely not a remote example ...
But i have to addmit I was not expecting another religious song like RL...even though I always loved the "messages " inside Creed's songs, for instance, Faceless Man is full of biblical references and one of the most beautiful songs they had.
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too