View Single Post
Old 11-21-2005, 01:34 AM   #16
stappissohot
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
their songs have so much meaning and substance.....all of them, I met this really smart girl in my class (last person in the world I thought would listen to Creed) and she told me she and her mother used to LOVE Creed, and I put love in caps because she said it very loudly....and then I asked her "used to?" and she said she kind of lost interest in them after they broke up and we laughed and then I asked her "Hey wait a minute, why did you like them?" and she said this "Their songs just had so much meaning, I fell in love with them because they are not like other songs where people are whining and crying over stupid crap, the songs with Creed have meaning and substance and they are truly genius pieces of work" so then I asked her if she was into Alter Bridge or Stapp at all, to which she responded "Well I kinda lost my rock love and got into classical music, but I do like a lot of stapp's songs and I'm buying his album, old obsessions never die" so I just thought I'd share that, that touched me heart a bit to see that rock fans are not just like me, lol, but they can be like her too.....
And where it lies at sea
A wounded man sounds desperate when he’s lost all his belief
Can you look into my eyes and say you won’t betray me

Tabula Rasa from The Dark Poet!