Thread: Let's Stop...
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2003, 02:54 AM   #28
Creed_Defaultgirl
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
<!--QuoteBegin-Delirium+11-23-2003 12:57 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Delirium @ 11-23-2003 12:57 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->ok well lyrically they are both very good. Singing wise Stapp is better. Guitar wise Mark is better. [/b][/quote]
I agree with that. I think I love them about the same. I've always looked at it like, they all have their differences, they're similarities, But they are Creed. I pretty much have loved them as a whole. I don't really know what they are like in person, so I can't say, "oh I like mark because he's a better person" or anything like that. (I can't sing worth a crap, I can't drum or play the guitar at all, so I can't say I like one or the other better because of skill) From what I know, they sound like good people, down to earth, smart ect ect. It all just kindof equals out, Scott is THE best singer, Mark is THE guitar playing guy, and Flip is THE best drummer! But hey, that's just my opinion
"...My beaten heart is in your hands, What I really need is shelter, And a chance to relearn love, Teach me all over, All over to relearn love, Show me again, So I can relearn love, The comfort of your arms around me, Your tender hands caress my head, I lay beside you, I'm not worthy..."
Relearn Love~Scott Stapp