View Single Post
Old 10-06-2005, 01:57 PM   #46
Mrprophetman
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by The Lithium) Yeah, see I look at it this way... Since Mark wrote them it's Mark's songs. In case you didn't know - that's the way it works in the music biz!!

Mark is a very down-to-earth-guy who has NEVER ever said anything bad about Stapp!!! Although I think Brian has. But never Mark. Mark has never in an interview said something unpolite about Stapp! And have you ever thought that he might be telling the truth? That Stapp actually was the reason they broke up? Almost all the Stapp fans are so close minded, and there's nothing in the world you can say to make me take that back! And I'm pretty sure pretty many of you are thinking: "Well, HE is close minded". But I'm really not. I read interviews from both AB and Stapp, I read every post Michael posts. And well... I have heard some pretty bad stories about Stapp from some contacts I have. I'm telling you, if I were close minded, I wouldn't be supporting Stapp! I am supporting Stapp, I just don't think he has a personality that's easy to deal with. I think it has a lot to do with his hard time growing up.

Then exactly what interviews have you been reading, if you think that Tremonti hasn't said anything negative?

The story I always heard was that Stapp wrote What's This Life For about a friend who committed suicide. So that was a lie?