View Single Post
Old 02-07-2006, 04:14 PM   #59
Chase
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Militants Surround EU Offices in Gaza Over 'Offensive' Cartoons

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) Look, Ralphy Im a person who ALWAYS defended FREEDOM in all means-- I grew up in a country that lived a long era of dictatorship...so FREEDOM is a very important thing to me and to my people...
I m a history teacher with liberal point of view --who always voted for lefts party (btw - The Workers Party!) so democracy is a word I really love. But I think that we have to "USE" democracy and all the rights with RESPONSABILITY!!!!!!!!!!
So you and Chase are saying that in the name of freedom we can do wverything we want???? EVERYTHING????

Can you imagine if those cartoons were refering to the Holocaust?? Would europeans think the same???? Oh ..jews nreed to be tolerant...ihn the name of freedom!!!!!! One thing is say " I hate Bush foreign policy and all the its represents all over the world "and other is kill George Bush and all the american people because they represent the opressor and unfair capitalism that condemned my people to the poverty" This is insane!!!!!!!!!!!

Muslims publish and say all sorts of racist, anti-Semitic, anti-European, anti-American bullshit all the time. Last time I checked... Europeans weren't in the streets burning effagies of Osama bin Laden and his henchman... and chanting "Death to Islam!" In all honesty... the Islamic fascists in the Middle East are probably the least diverse and least tolerant group on the planet. They're hypocritical, cowardly, and repressive. They gave Europeans this image Muhammad as a ticking time bomb.