View Single Post
Old 02-07-2006, 04:05 PM   #57
Chase
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Militants Surround EU Offices in Gaza Over 'Offensive' Cartoons

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) Yeah, but carttons are giving more and more 'reasons' to Irans president to increase the hate of occident...

Also suicide bombers think they are doing it in the name of their God...but carttons are 'against' their Gods law...why you cant see it????
Theres no logical when you are talking about rerligion...religion is the opposite of logic, Chase.

The fascists use religion to control people ...

Its not a case of freedom of speech ----its a case about choosing PEACE or (more) WAR in a very problematic area... Why Bush said hes against cartoons? Wasnt he a president of a nation that claims for FREEDOM in all means???? Why he didnt agree with that?? Please clarify the opinion of your president...

lol are you kidding me? I can see as clear as day that these people won't condemn terrorists shooting a woman in the back of head while chanting "God is great!" Yet, will in turn protest because they can't take a joke or accept Denmark's culture.

This is a case of freedom of speech... a concept that has been pretty repressed in the Islamic world. The editors of these European newspapers didn't publish these articles because they wanted to start a war... they were simply satirizing the vicious animosity that is spewing from the Islamic world. President Bush isn't against the right to free speech... he just knows that these image won't help America's image in the Middle East. Explain to me why Muslims won't condemn terrorist attacks on fellow Muslims. That is far worse than a cartoon... and you know it. This religion and culture has a lot of holes in it... and it's become clear to Europeans.