Thread: My website
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2004, 01:30 AM   #10
Higher_Desire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Xterminator27) Look its OBVIOUSLY me, i mean who else is named XTERMINATOR, Comon the name is the EXACT SAME.
If EXACT is what you're going for, shouldn't it be Xterminator27?? (As opposed to just Xterminator or Xterminatormusic.)
Quote: (Originally Posted by Xterminator27) What? Is it because im jamacian and i spend less time typing stuff to you unimportant people then my professional website?

I think it's because I've never seen a Jamacian Canadian. And aren't you only like 16 or something? The camera must add 30 years or something. lol. And why do you type better on the site than you do on here?
Quote: (Originally Posted by Xterminator27) Or is it because you hate us Jamacians? Im not going to screw around with my own site and thousands of viewers for the pleasure of one meaningless individual. I have better things to do like create some more phat beats.
I don't hate Jamacians. Me like da wey day tok, mon! But I like what I hear on the site. I think your next album will go... like... Aluminum... or something.

H-D

Today I'm gonna try a little harder
Gonna make every minute last longer
Gonna learn to forgive and forget
'Cause we don't have long
Gonna make the most of it

Today I'm gonna love my enemies
Reach out to somebody who needs me
Make a change, make the world a better place
'Cause tomorrow could be one day too late

--lyrics from "One Day Too Late" by Skillet
from their new album "Awake"